Thursday, September 26, 2019

Monster Bash Halloween Card

I have a super cute Halloween card to share with you today! I am not big on Halloween, but I kind of love how this turned out!



I fussy cut the image from the Monster Bash DSP, and it is framed with a few Holiday Rhinestones. The bats and sentiment are from the To Every Season stamp set. And that background? Pigment Sprinkles of course! The card is finished off with some Black Glittery Organdy Ribbon.



Now to find someone to send this to... does anyone send Halloween cards? I never have, but wouldn't this card be a fun surprise in your mailbox?



Stamps: To Every Season
Ink: Memento Black
Paper: Basic Black, Watercolor Paper, Whisper White (inside), Monster Bash DSP
Embellishments: Black Glittery Organdy Ribbon, Holiday Rhinestones
Tools: Pigment Sprinkles, Aquapainter
Adhesives: Stampin' Dimensionals


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment