Thursday, September 12, 2019

Season of Thanks

Today I am sharing one of the swap cards I made for a Holiday Catalog swap I was involved in recently. I used two more patterns from the Come to Gather DSP. I just love these polka dots!




Notice the sequins? I pulled the Pretty Peacock sequins out of the Woven Threads Sequins - these are my go-to embellishment - they are just so pretty!




The punch I used for the sentiment is called the Story Label Punch. It's a great staple to have in your collection. I also used the Gather Together Bundle - I'll be featuring this soon!




Stamps: Gather Together
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Pretty Peacock, Whisper White, Early Espresso, Come to Gather DSP
Embellishments: Woven Threads Sequins, Linen Thread, Come to Gather Ribbon Combo Pack
Tools: Story Label Punch, Gathered Leaves Dies, Die Cutting Machine
Adhesives: SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

1 comment: