Monday, September 30, 2019

#GDP209: A Sweet Wish for Christmas

Hello! I am so excited to share this card with you today! Earlier this month, I was chosen as a challenge winner at the Global Design Project. Because I won, I get to be a guest designer for their color challenge this week. 





I don't know why, but the first thing I thought of when I pictured these colors together was a Christmas card using the Cup of Christmas Bundle. So that's what I did, and I am so pleased with how it turned out!



This stamp set is really fun - it has a few REVERSIBLE stamps in it! I didn't use them on this card, but isn't that genius? The coordinating dies are great too - I love the candy canes that I've used on this card. 



There are lots of little details on this card - the watercolor wash on Shimmery White Cardstock adds just a little sparkle, the candy canes are arranged to form a heart, and the rhinestones are colored with the Dark Call Me Clover Stampin' Blends Marker to match. 



Thanks so much for stopping by today, especially if this is your first time visiting my blog. If you like what you see, I invite you to join me on Facebook for more stamping fun!

Stamps: Cup of Christmas
Ink: Blueberry Bushel, Stampin' Blends: Dark Call Me Clover
Paper: Blueberry Bushel, Call Me Clover, Real Red, Whisper White, Shimmery White, Sparkle Glimmer Paper
Embellishments: Rhinestones, White Baker's Twine
Tools: Aquapainter, Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Cup of Cheer Dies, Die Cutting Machine
Adhesives: SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Glue, Glue Dots

Happy Stamping!
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment