Friday, September 13, 2019

My 2019 Holiday Catalog Top Ten

Today I am sharing my top ten favorites from the 2019 Holiday Catalog. I may have cheated a little and added a few suites and bundles to my list. But really, who can pick just ten items from this amazing catalog?! Stampin' Up! has really done a good job this year - this might be my favorite Holiday Catalog of all time! So here we go - these are in no particular order:


1) Let it Snow Suite Bundle - $132.50 - #153386




This was the first thing to catch my eye! I have always loved snowmen, and the mini curvy keepsake die is a must have!


2) Come to Gather DSP - $11.50 - #150454




If you've been following along this week, you can see why I love this paper. So many pretty patterns!




3) Holiday Rhinestones - $6.00 - #150457




What's not to love about something sparkly?! These come in some of my favorite colors, including Coastal Cabana and Night of Navy!


4) Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set - $22.00 - #150513




This one does come in a bundle with dies if you'd like, but I think the stamp set can stand by itself and be used with ANY paper and embellishments!


5) Feels Like Frost Specialty 6 x 6" DSP - $14.50 - #150444




The photo-realistic images on this paper are beautiful, but flip it over, and the silver foil patterns are just as pretty, if not more! The photo REALLY does not do justice on this one!


6) Wrapped in Plaid Specialty 6 x 6" DSP - $14.50 - 149596




The paper this year is just SO good! This one includes gold foil, and it's classic Christmas colors in plaid - GORGEOUS!


7) Come to Gather Ribbon Combo Pack - $9.00 - #150456




If you love the Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack in the Annual Catalog, you will love this ribbon too! It's perfect for all of your fall projects, and with ribbon and twine, you have variety!        


8) Brightly Gleaming Specialty DSP - $14.50 - #150429




I know, I know, another paper. But this one has copper foil, and those metallic are just the best! Add in some non-traditional Christmas colors, and I just love the combination!         


9) Snowflake Sequins - $6.00 - #150443




Sequins are my favorite embellishment lately, and these are perfect for all of those snowmen projects! They are also meant to fill those cute snow globe shakers.


10) So Many Stars Bundle - $57.50 - #153016




Ahh! If you have been around very long, you know that I love all of the stitched dies. So stitched stars are definitely at the top of my list! These stars will work for projects outside of Christmas too, and I hope they stick around past December.


So there you have it. What made your top ten this year? Leave a comment and let me know!


Happy Stamping!
Rachel


                    

No comments:

Post a Comment