Thursday, September 19, 2019

Stitched Lace Merry Christmas

I have a Christmas card to share with you today! When I started working with the Stitched Lace Dies, I had the idea to use them for a Christmas card. Here's what my idea turned into:




To created the stitched look on the front of your card, cut your card base 4 1/4 x 11". I always score my card bases, but you can also fold it in half. Just make sure to have that line so that you know where to line up the die. Place the large stitched lace die on top of your card front, lining it up with your score or fold line. Five seems to be the magic number on my die cutting machine for running this die through and having it come out pretty easily. Then I used the Take Your Pick Die Brush Tip again, and most of the little pieces came out. Next, line up the edge die, and run through your die cutting machine. I used a little washi tape to hold it in the right place. You can layer cardstock or DSP underneath - cut to 5 1/2 x 4 1/4" and attach with Multipurpose Glue or the Fine Tip Glue Pen.




The sentiment comes from the Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set, which is full of Christmas greetings. I layered the sentiment with the Layering Circles Dies and the Story Label Punch.




Thanks for stopping by today! Leave a comment and let me know what you think of this card.


Stamps: Itty Bitty Christmas
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Shaded Spruce, Whisper White, Wrapped in Plaid Specialty DSP, Gold Foil
Embellishments: Shaded Spruce/Gold 3/8" Striped Ribbon, Holiday Rhinestones
Tools: Stitched Lace Dies, Layering Circles Dies, Die Cutting Machine, Story Label Punch
Adhesives: Tombow Multipurpose Glue, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment