Thursday, August 28, 2014

The Holiday Catalog is Live Today! And An Exciting New Benefit for My Customers!

Have you seen this little beauty yet?

http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/2014-2015/Holiday_Catalog/HolidayCatalog_0714_US.pdf

As a demonstrator, I've been able to order from this catalog since August 1, but today YOU can get your hands on some of the wonderful products in here! Click here to see the online version of the catalog. There are so many things I like, and my wish list grows every day when I see samples of things other demonstrators have done. Here are a few of my favorites:

 

The All is Calm product suite is just beautiful, and I especially love the All is Calm Designer Series Paper! Gorgeous color combinations and patterns - I can't wait to use more of it!


The Festival of Trees Bundle is awesome! It's photopolymer, which makes stamping super-easy, and who doesn't love a coordinating punch? This set is great for Christmas cards!


 The Gift Card Envelope & Trims Thinlits Dies make it so easy to create cute packaging for gift cards. This is on the top of my (very long!) wish list!


Finally, the stamp set For All Things. I love the watercolor look of the images, and I can't wait to show you some beautiful cards made with this set!

I could keep on going (I really do love almost everything in the Holiday Catalog!), but I'll let you take a look for yourself. I'd love to know what your favorites are!

One last thing to share today: I am starting a new program for my customers, the 50/50 Board. Maybe some of you have heard of this before. Here's how it works: for every $50 you spend (in one order), I will put your name in one of the squares on my 50/50 board. Once the board is filled up, I will randomly pick one square as the winner, and that person will win a $50 shopping spree! You cannot combine orders to get to the $50, but if you spend more than $50 in one order, you have the opportunity to get your name on more squares. For example, if you place two $25 orders, you do not get a square on the board. But if you place a $100 order, you would get two squares on the board. Make sense? 

Now is a great time to place an order and earn your first square on the board. So many great things to choose from in the new Holiday Catalog! Have fun shopping!

Happy Stamping!
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment