Thursday, August 14, 2014

Happy Birthday, Micah!

My baby boy is one today, and while it is so neat to see him learning and doing new things all the time, I am so, so sad that the baby phase is over! With today being his birthday, I thought it was only appropriate to show you the birthday card I made for him. I stuck to the color scheme/theme of his party invitations, and I thought the result was pretty cute!


I used the Project Life framelits to cut out the Whisper White for the greeting, and then fussy cut the other colors for the border.

Stamps: Zoo Babies, You're My Hero (retired)
Ink: So Saffron, Calypso Coral, Soft Sky, Basic Gray
Paper: Soft Sky, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Accessories & Tools: Project Life Framelits, Alphabet Bigz Dies (retired), Big Shot, Basic Gray Baker's Twine 

Happy Stamping!
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment