Monday, August 11, 2014

Blackberry Bliss Birthday

When I need a quick card, one of my favorite things to use is Designer Series Paper. It makes a card look a little more 'fancy' without a lot of effort. I love the DSP Stacks for this, because the sheets are already cut down, and you get a larger variety for a smaller price! I went back to the Moonlight Stack for this card. I just love the color combinations too, especially since they include one of my new favorite colors, Blackberry Bliss!


You may not recognize the stamp I used. It's an oldie but goodie from 2004 (or so the stamp says) that I bought long ago when I first started using Stampin' Up! products. I love this retired set, and still pull it out on occasion. This greeting worked out perfectly for a birthday card!

Stamps: Wonderful Words (retired)
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Paper: Sahara Sand, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Moonlight DSP Stack

Happy Stamping!
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment