Thursday, August 7, 2014

A Little Bit of Christmas

I saw a post on Facebook yesterday that Christmas is only 149 days away! Now, I promise not to post only Christmas cards and projects until then, but bear with me for today. I received my box of preorder items from the Holiday Catalog yesterday, and of course I had to play! There are so many things I love in this catalog, and I'm sure a lot of it has to do with my love for fall and Christmas. 

I will be holding a Christmas Card event in September, and I've had sketches drawn up of the cards I will be offering for several weeks now. This one didn't take long to put together, and for the most part, it uses items from the Annual Catalog. You get one little preview today, and that is the Real Red ribbon you see on the card. Beautiful! 


I will be sharing more Christmas items in the weeks and months to come, but I promise to include other things as well. I hope you enjoy this little taste of Christmas, a few months early!

Stamps: Sassy Salutations
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red
Accessories & Tools: Stylish Stripes EF, Big Shot, Real Red 3/8" Satin Woven Ribbon (from the upcoming Holiday Catalog)

Happy Stamping!
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment