Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Endless Wishes is Back!

Some of you may remember a photopolymer set that was released last year and sold out very quickly, Endless Wishes. I have some happy news for you today - it is returning in this year's Holiday Catalog! I didn't get this set the first time around, but I made sure to add it to my pre-order list this year. It has so many words and phrases in a beautiful font. Your options for the perfect Christmas phrase are endless! Not to mention the pretty snowflakes that are a great accent to any phrase you choose. Here is just one sample of what you can do with this gorgeous stamp set.


I chose my color scheme based on a suite of products in the Holiday Catalog. These are not traditional holiday colors, but they are so pretty together! Wrapped around the bottom of my tag are 3 of the 5 washi tape patterns that you can get in this product suite. That's right - a set of 5! I was really excited to see that because washi tape is an easy addition to any card. Enjoy, and I'll be back tomorrow with a non-Christmas card!

Stamps: Endless Wishes
Ink: Lost Lagoon, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, Basic Gray
Paper: Lost Lagoon, Whisper White, All is Calm DSP
Accessories & Tools: Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, 1/8" Silver Ribbon, All is Calm Washi Tape

Happy Stamping!
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment