Monday, August 18, 2014

Festival of Trees

Ok, so I know I promised not to share Christmas cards with you every day, but I've been working on samples for my Christmas Card event, so today you get to see another one! 


This card features a new photopolymer set called Festival of Trees, and a retired item from last year's Holiday Catalog, the Expressions Thinlits. (The last time I checked, the Expressions Thinlits are on the Clearance Rack!) There are quite a few photopolymer sets in the new Holiday Catalog, which I love, because they are so easy to stamp with! This particular set also has a coordinating punch, which is great! The stars are punched out using a retired star punch, but you could easily use the new star punch that is part of the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack. 

Stamps: Festival of Trees
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Gold Foil
Accessories & Tools: Tree Punch, Expressions Thinlits (retired), Big Shot, Tombow Multipurpose Glue (works great for the thin letters!), Stampin' Dimensionals, Merry Minis Punch Pack (retired)

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

 

No comments:

Post a Comment