Monday, August 25, 2014

A Simple Card for Any Occasion

My grandma's birthday was last week, and I needed an easy card (because I was late in sending it - oops!). My go-to for easy cards is Designer Series Paper, because it adds a lot of interest without a lot of work.



For this card, I used paper from a retired DSP Stack, and paired it with Coastal Cabana Baker's Twine. I liked the look of the front of the card, and I felt like it would look better without a greeting. So I stamped the greeting inside instead. If you needed a card for a different occasion, you could just use a different greeting. You could also sub in any DSP and twine or ribbon. Super simple, yet pretty!

Stamps: Label Love
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana, Fresh Prints DSP Stack (retired)
Accessories & Tools: Coastal Cabana Baker's Twine

Happy Stamping!
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment