Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Green & Gold Birthday Stars

Another nephew's birthday is coming up, and when I saw this month's Paper Pumpkin, I knew I could use some of the items to make him the perfect birthday card! Mossy Meadow and Hello Honey are a great combo for any card going to a Green Bay Packers fan! :-)


Here are a few things I did to add to the items from the Paper Pumpkin kit:
*I didn't think my nephew would appreciate the Strawberry Slush border on the banner, so I flipped it over and used a sponge dauber to add a little bit of Mossy Meadow to the edge.
*I cut the smaller striped card in half (this way I can use the other half later!).
*I thought the new Lucky Stars embossing folder (available tomorrow!) was a perfect background to match the star behind the greeting.

So there you go. Just a few extra items, and you have another use for your Paper Pumpkin kit. If you love the look of the embossed stars, make sure to order your Big Shot and get in on the great deal going on for only a few more days! It's not very often you get $60 worth of FREE items with your order! Check out the details of this deal here. 

Stamps: August 2014 Paper Pumpkin Kit
Ink: Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow
Paper: Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey, August 2014 Paper Pumpkin Kit
Accessories & Tools: Lucky Stars EF, Big Shot, Sponge Daubers, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stamping!
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment