Friday, March 17, 2023

#GDP385: Conversation Bubbles Card

It's color challenge time at Global Design Project this week, and I love it! Coastal Cabana is one of my all time favorite Stampin' Up! colors, and Crumb Cake is probably my favorite neutral.
 

I had the Conversation Bubbles Bundle out, so that's what I used to create my card.
 

The Picture This Dies are so fun, and I thought they paired well with this equally fun bundle. What do you think?
 

That embossing folder is part of a pack of three new embossing folders - the Basics Embossing Folders - which are an online exclusive product. Like many of the other online exclusive products, these embossing folders have been super popular and are currently out of stock. But have no fear! It looks like they'll be back in May.
 

Here is a full list of products used on this card:
Stamps: Conversation Bubbles
Ink: Crumb Cake
Paper: Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana, Very Vanilla
Embellishments: Baker's Twine Essentials Pack, Enamel Dot Essentials
Tools: Basics 3D Embossing Folders, Picture This Dies, Conversation Bubbles Dies, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal+, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment