Thursday, March 30, 2023

#TGIFC413: Saying Goodbye to a Few of My Favorite Retiring Products

The Last Chance lists were shared yesterday, and it's time to say goodbye to some really great products. But don't worry! There are SO many new things that are amazing too, so you won't stay sad for long.

I decided to use a few of my favorite things to play along with the TGIF Challenges Vellum Overlay challenge this week.
 


I used a mix of products that are staying and going. The Perfectly Penciled DSP, 2022-2024 In Color Glimmer Paper, 2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots, and Happiness Abounds Bundle are all retiring. But the Scalloped Contours Dies, Color & Contour stamp set, Something Fancy Dies, and Orchid Oasis Metallic Woven Ribbon are all sticking around!
 

I heat embossed the flower on Watercolor Paper in White, then water-colored with Orchid Oasis ink. Orchid Oasis has been my go-to purple recently, and I just love the different shades you get with water-coloring!
 

Some of these retiring products go on sale April 4, but if you see something you like, you may not want to wait. Everything is while supplies last, and there is a chance that things could sell out before the sale starts. Click here to shop.

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment