Wednesday, March 8, 2023

#TGIFC410: Mountains of Thanks

This week's challenge at TGIF Challenges is a color challenge. What pretty spring colors!

Although these are pretty colors, this is probably not a combination I would choose on my own. But I LOVE how my card turned out!
 

I used products from the Enjoy the Journey Suite again, and the Designer Series Paper is just gorgeous. The particular piece I used on this card reminds me of the phrase "purple mountain majesty" and brought back memories of the beautiful mountain scenery I saw every day when I lived in Colorado.
 

I embossed the large floral image from the stamp set in white on Watercolor Paper and then added some Blushing Bride ink with a Water Painter. Once it was dry, I die cut the entire image and then trimmed out some of the smaller pieces. The grassy area is also die cut with the Greatest Journey Dies - there's a fun edge piece that can be used to add layers to your card. And finally, I used the Painted Posies 3D Embossing Folder for the background white piece.
 

Here is a full list of products used on this card:
Stamps: Greatest Journey
Ink: Blushing Bride, Highland Heather, Pear Pizzazz
Paper: Highland Heather, Basic White, Gorgeous Grape, Pear Pizzazz, Watercolor Paper, Enjoy the Journey DSP
Embellishments: Linen Thread, Pastel Pearls
Tools: Water Painter, Painted Posies 3D Embossing Folder, Deckled Rectangles Dies, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Greatest Journey Dies, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal+, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

2 comments: