Wednesday, October 19, 2022

#TGIFC390: Fall Sketch

This week's challenge at TGIF Challenges is a sketch challenge.
 

I played along with the Fond of Autumn Bundle, and this card has all of the fall colors I love!
 


The large floral image in the Fond of Autumn stamp set is so fun to color! I used a combination of Cajun Craze, Pale Papaya, and Pumpkin Pie on the leaves, and So Saffron for the flowers. I stamped the large floral image, and then die cut with the large die that cuts the image into pieces. I also did a little more snipping to use just the pieces I wanted to fit around my focal point.
 

Don't you just love those embossed leaves?! The Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder is a hidden gem in the catalog!
 


Here is a full list of products used.
Stamps: Fond of Autumn
Ink: Memento Black, Early Espresso
Stampin' Blends Markers: Cajun Craze, Pale Papaya, Light Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede, So Saffron, SU100
Paper: Cajun Craze, Pale Papaya, So Saffron, Basic White
Embellishments: Leaf Label & Amber Gem Combo Pack
Tools: Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder, Penned Flowers Dies, Layering Circles Dies, Autumn Bouquet Dies, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal+, Stampin' Dimensionals, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
 
Happy Stamping!
Rachel  

No comments:

Post a Comment