Friday, October 21, 2022

#GDP365: Happy Christmas

This week's challenge at Global Design Project is a color challenge.
 

These colors screamed Christmas to me, and you all know how I love to make Christmas cards, so here's what I came up with:
 

I used the Spruced Up Bundle with the Whimsical Wonderland embossing folder in the background.
 


I just love how this card turned out, and I hope you do too! Here is a full list of products used:

Stamps: Spruced Up
Ink: Petal Pink, Soft Succulent, Sweet Sorbet
Paper: Soft Succulent, Sweet Sorbet, Basic White, Petal Pink
Embellishments: Wonderful Snowflakes, Adhesive-Backed Seasonal Sequins
Tools: Stylish Shapes Dies, Spruced Up Outlines Dies, Whimsical Wonderland 3D Embossing Folder, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal+, Stampin' Dimensionals, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
 

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment