Thursday, February 25, 2021

#GDP280: You Are Capable of Amazing Things

I am back for another challenge at the Global Design Project this week! This week's challenge is a CASE the designer challenge.
 
I decided to use the Hydrangea Haven Bundle - it's one of my favorites and followed along with the floral theme of Janneke's card. I also followed her layout pretty closely.
 

The dies in this bundle are really spectacular! For the leaves on the bottom, I used the detailed die, and then also cut out the outline of the hydrangea and stem/leaves to get the solid piece behind. I simply trimmed off the flower and placed the other die-cut in its place. 
 

To get the soft blue color on the blooms, I used my Blending Brush. I suppose you could use a sponge too. My craft room suffers from severe disorganization, and my sponges were nowhere in sight.... But the Blending Brush worked very well. I just held the die-cut in hand and very lightly circled the Blending Brush around.
 

I love these hydrangeas, and I hope you do too! Here is a full list of supplies for this card:
Stamps: Hydrangea Haven
Ink: Seaside Spray, Soft Suede
Paper: Soft Suede, Basic White, Seaside Spray, Pear Pizzazz, Hydrangea Hill DSP
Embellishments: Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack, Pastel Pearls
Tools: Hydrangea Dies, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Banners Pick a Punch, Blending Brushes
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Multipurpose Glue

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment