Tuesday, September 15, 2020

#GDP258: Here for You

Did you read last week's post about the Get & Go promotion? You can get two free stamp sets added on to your starter kit this month! One of those stamp sets is called So Much Love, and I used it for today's card. I was inspired by the sketch at Global Design Project this week, although I didn't follow it exactly. I still love how the card turned out!
 


It might be hard to see in the photos, but I added Wink of Stella to the flowers, and it makes the card that much prettier! The large flowers in this stamp set can be stamped tone on tone for a nice background, or you can use a variety of mediums to color them. I chose to use Stampin' Blends this time, and Seaside Spray was an obvious choice because it's one of my favorite colors.
 


The card is finished off with some of the Seaside Spray sequins from the Woven Threads Sequins. Here is everything I used:

Stamps: So Much Love
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin' Blends: Seaside Spray, Old Olive
Paper: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Seaside Spray, In Good Taste DSP
Embellishments: Woven Threads Sequins
Tools: Wink of Stella, Stitched So Sweetly Dies
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal, Stampin' Dimensionals, Multipurpose Glue

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

2 comments: