Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Beautiful Autumn Card & Card Club Sneak Peek

Hello! Did you have a good Labor Day weekend? My kids had both Friday and Monday off of school, and we worked on building furniture (new beds for the boys) and moving things around so that eventually my 2-year-old can move into the toddler bed and out of her crib. We're procrastinating on that step and if you've ever had a toddler you know how fun (or not!) it is to keep them in a bed they can climb right out of! 

I have a new card to share with you today. I wasn't able to get much crafting done over the weekend, but this card was brewing in my mind and so it went together quickly this afternoon.
 
 
I used the Beautiful Autumn Bundle, the Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP, and a few embellishments from the Annual Catalog. I fussy cut some of the gold and copper leaves from the paper - isn't it pretty?
 


If you like this card, you may also like my monthly card club kit this month. I am featuring the same bundle and paper, and you'll create a set of pretty notecards. 
 

If you're interested in the club, you can find out more and sign up here.
 
Here's a list of supplies for today's card:
Stamps: Beautiful Autumn
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP
Embellishments: Gilded Gems, Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack, In Good Taste Elements
Tools: Tasteful Labels Dies
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
 
Happy Stamping!
Rachel   

No comments:

Post a Comment