Friday, September 11, 2020

Get & Go Promotion

 

Stampin' Up! has a fun starter kit promotion this month, and I wanted to share more about it with you today. There are a lot of reasons people join Stampin' Up!:
  • To buy their craft supplies at a discount
  • To make more crafty friends
  • To teach and share their love of stamping
  • To get new products before everyone else
  • To go to Stampin' Up! events
  • To build their own business
  • To make enough money to support their paper-crafting hobby
Maybe some of these reasons appeal to you. When I joined Stampin' Up! almost 8 years ago, I joined because I loved the products and I wanted to start a business. At the time, I had no dreams of the bigger business and earning incentives I do now. I just wanted to have fun, and I enjoyed stamping and wanted to share it with others. Many people who purchase the starter kit do so solely for the discount. And really, even without the Get & Go promotion this month, the starter kit is the best deal there is! But here's what you get this month when you buy the starter kit:
  • $125 of your choice in product for $99. That's $26 for free! 
  • Free shipping on the starter kit - this is a $12.50 value.
  • Free Paper Pumpkin code (they usually send a free past kit, but due to the expected large number of starter kits purchased this month, you will get a code for a free kit later on) - this is a $22 value.
  • Queen Anne's Lace stamp set - this is a $17 value.
  • So Much Love stamp set - this is a $20 value.
  • Cardstock cut and ready to make 16 cards with those stamp sets - this is hard to put a value on, but is probably at least a $5-7 value.
 

 



After you purchase the starter kit, you'll receive a 20% discount on all of your purchases, and this can increase! You'll be invited to exclusive demonstrator groups and events, and as a part of my team, you'll receive all of the tutorials I do every month for free. Being a part of our group is a lot of fun - everyone is so kind and supportive, and we can share our love of Stampin' Up! with each other. Here is a little video my team leader put together about our team:
 

If you would like to chat about the starter kit, I would love to tell you more and answer any questions you have. You can read more about it and purchase a starter kit on my website as well.

Next week, I'll have a few projects using these free stamp sets to share with you! I'll leave you with the sample cards that you'll get supplies for in your kit. Aren't they pretty?




Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment