Friday, March 6, 2020

#GDP230: I Can't Thank You Enough

I used the sketch challenge at Global Design Project as the inspiration for today's card.



This pattern of paper in the Flowering Foils paper pack is perfect for using your sponge brayers. I picked Coastal Cabana and Gorgeous Grape, two of my favorite colors, as the palette for this card. 



The sentiment comes from the So Sentimental stamp set, and the card is finished off with a few Gorgeous Grape Rhinestones from the Noble Peacock Rhinestones.



Make sure you get this paper soon! It's only available while supplies last, and it's so beautiful that I don't think it will last for long!

Stamps: So Sentimental
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Coastal Cabana
Paper: Whisper White, Gorgeous Grape, Flowering Foils DSP
Embellishments: Noble Peacock Rhinestones, White Baker's Twine
Tools: So Sweetly Stitched Dies, Sponge Brayers
Adhesives: SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

Happy Stamping!
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment