Thursday, March 12, 2020

You're Cute as a Bug

I have such a fun card to share with you today! This card was one I did for a swap way back in January, but I haven't had the chance to share it here yet. 



I used colors from the Brights family to create my rainbow, and there are several fun little details - the little row of bugs is stamped in Versamark for a subtle background, and I went over the ladybug with Wink of Stella for some extra sparkle!


We made this card at my card class in January as well, and everyone loved it! Remember, you can earn this stamp set for free by hosting a qualifying party this month, or when you place a $300 order in my online store. Don't wait - there's only a few weeks left!



Stamps: Little Ladybug
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin' Blends Markers: Dark Poppy Parade, Versamark
Paper: Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Gorgeous Grape
Embellishments: Glitter Enamel Dots, Gorgeous Grape Mini Striped Ribbon
Tools: Stitched Shapes Dies, Wink of Stella
Adhesives: SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

Happy Stamping!
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment