Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Birds of a Feather: Sending Love

I have a fun card to share with you today! This was one of the swap cards I made for a Holiday Catalog swap I was a part of. 





That chicken will probably make its way onto a few more cards before the season is done! This time I used it with a Valentine's theme, as it is intended. The Be Mine Stitched Dies paired perfectly, and the Pinewood Planks embossing folder added a nice background piece.



I used my Stampin' Blends to color the chicken. So many ways to go, but I chose Cajun Craze this time. Here's a close up of the coloring:



Leave a comment and let me know what you think of this card. This stamp set is so much fun to color!

Stamps: Birds of a Feather
Ink: Memento Black, Real Red, Stampin' Blends: Light & Dark Cajun Craze, Dark Mango Melody, Dark Real Red, Ivory
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Mango Melody
Embellishments: White Baker's Twine
Tools: Pinewood Planks EF, Be Mine Stitched Dies, Die-Cutting Machine
Adhesives: SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment