Wednesday, October 9, 2019

#GDP210: First Peek at Christmastime is Here!

Today I have a bit of an unlikely pairing for you - the Monster Bash DSP and the brand new Christmastime is Here suite! This card all started with the sketch challenge at Global Design Project this week:


I knew I wanted to use one of the patterns in the Monster Bash pack for a Christmas card, and originally I planned to use the Christmas Gleaming stamp set. However, on the day I was designing the card, the order with my Christmastime is Here products arrived, and I decided to use them instead!




This suite of products is only available to demonstrators right now. It will be available to customers in November. If you just can't wait, you can also add it to a starter kit this month! Now let's take a closer look at the card - I fussy cut the roses from the Christmastime is Here Specialty paper. Notice the gold foil - so pretty! There is just a peek of the Gold Shimmer Ribbon and a sprinkling of Gold Glimmer Enamel Dots. The sentiment comes from the Christmas Rose stamp set, and it is cut out with the Roses Dies.




This suite of products is so pretty, I know you will want to have it in your collection! Mark your calendar for November 1, or purchase it now as part of your starter kit. Thanks for stopping by today!




Stamps: Christmas Rose
Ink: Basic Gray
Paper: Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Monster Bash DSP, Christmastime is Here Specialty DSP
Embellishments: Gold 1/4" Shimmer Ribbon, Gold Glitter Enamel Dots
Tools: Roses Dies, Die Cutting Machine
Adhesives: SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

2 comments: