Monday, October 20, 2014

What I've Been Up To and... Paper Pumpkin Week!

Here are some snapshots of what I've been up to during my 'blog break'. Watch for posts later this week expanding on some of these things! And make sure you read to the end for some exciting news about this week's posts on the blog!

I spent a lot of my crafting time working on Paper Pumpkin kits this week. This is the kit from April 2014, Framed Love. I won this kit as an incentive recently, and I was excited to have time to put it together!



I also worked on the September 2014 kit, creating this alternate project.



Another project this week - addressing envelopes for my Christmas cards. I will get them out on time this year!



Proof that I started early - my stack of card bases, with the inside greeting stamped.



I received my preorder box for the Holiday Supplement, which is available TODAY! I had to stick to a budget, so I wasn't able to order the Stars kit, but I'm sure it's going to be a popular item. Products in this catalog are available only while supplies last, so make sure to get your order in as soon as possible! See this awesome little catalog here.



My family visited a wildlife sanctuary with friends on Saturday. It was neat to see so many lions and tigers up close!



I was hoping to show you pictures of my amazingly clean house as well, but that didn't happen. Apparently blogging isn't the thing that's preventing me from cleaning my house, haha!

I've been spending a lot of time with Paper Pumpkin lately, and that's because I've been working through some training on using and selling the kits. I decided to share my newfound love of Paper Pumpkin with all of you this week, so I'm declaring it Paper Pumpkin Week on the blog! What does this mean for you? First of all, I'll be sharing lots of projects and info on Paper Pumpkin now through next Monday. I will also be doing a giveaway - watch for more details on that tomorrow. AND... a few exciting perks for new subscribers and new demonstrator sign ups this week! If you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin by next Monday, not only will you get my welcome gifts, but you will also get to pick a product from my retired item grab bag (items include Designer Series Paper, ribbon, embellishments, and more!). If you join as a new demonstrator with me by next Monday, you can pick a past Paper Pumpkin kit from me for FREE! (Plus, join right now and get free paper for the next six months!)

Make sure to come back and visit every day this week for more fun stuff! I hope by the end, you'll love Paper Pumpkin as much as I do!

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment