Monday, October 6, 2014

A Simple Thank You Card

The card I am sharing with you today was the Make and Take at my World Card-Making Day event on Saturday. I made it really easy because some of the people I was stamping with were completely new to stamping. It's so much fun to share Stampin' Up! with someone who has never heard about it before!

Because the card was so simple, I also showed a stepped up version (which in this case, was also pretty simple). Either way, the cards come together really fast and are perfect for any thank you cards you need to send this fall. Take a look:


The stepped up version has a few added layers of paper, and the greeting is cut out and popped up on dimensionals. The greeting is from the stamp set Petite Pairs, which is on sale through today. It's my favorite stamp set that's on sale because it includes 18 stamps (9 pairs of greetings) that cover a huge variety of occasions. I've used it many times!

Speaking of the sale, don't forget to place your order today! Click here to go back to my original post about the sale.

Stamps: For All Things, Petite Pairs
Ink: Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist, Mossy Meadow
Paper: Whisper White, Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist, Mossy Meadow
Accessories & Tools: Early Espresso Baker's Twine

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment