Thursday, October 2, 2014

A Fancy Congrats

When I saw the window cards in the August 2014 Paper Pumpkin kit, I knew that Silver Glimmer Paper would look great behind the window! I decided to create a fancy card (because Silver Glimmer Paper makes anything fancy, right?) as the Make and Take for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers at their special event this Saturday.


Cute, right? I love how this card turned out! Did you know that as a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you also have access to some past kits, and refills of past kits as well? So even if you subscribe now, you can get the refill kit for August 2014 (while supplies last) and make this card yourself! Click here to sign up!

Stamps: none
Ink: none
Paper: Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Silver Glimmer Paper
Accessories & Tools: August 2014 Paper Pumpkin kit, Banner Punch, 1/8" Silver Ribbon

Happy Stamping!
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment