Thursday, October 23, 2014

Happy Birthday Bag Using September 2014 Paper Pumpkin Kit

When I saw the treat bags for last month's Paper Pumpkin, I thought they were really cute, but I'm not too big on Halloween, so I knew I wanted to use some of them for other occasions. Here's what I came up with:


My ink smudged a little, but other than that, I think this turned out really cute! Did you notice the purple rhinestones? This was my first attempt at using my Blendabilities to color them, and I LOVE it! I'll have another card using this technique for you next week, and I'll go into more detail then.

If you are stumped with what to do with the extra product in your Paper Pumpkin kits, Pinterest is a great place to look for ideas. There are so many great ideas that sometimes I buy a refill kit just to make some of them! Many of the ideas don't even take extra supplies, which is even better!

Here's what I added to the kit to make this little birthday bag:

Stamps: So Very Happy
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Rich Razzleberry Blendabilities (the darkest marker)
Accessories & Tools: 1/8" Basic Black Ribbon, Blackberry Bliss Ribbon, Rhinestones Basics Jewels

Don't forget to sign up for Paper Pumpkin this week to pick a FREE item from my retired products grab bag! I'm looking for 4 people to try it out by October 31. Can you help? I'm hoping for something Christmasy in next month's kit! You can always cancel after one month if it's not for you, but I'd love for you to give it try and let me know what you think! Sign up here!

You have a few days left to enter my giveaway for some beautiful cards from a past Paper Pumpkin kit. Do it today so you won't forget!

Check back tomorrow to see the amazing amount of product included in this month's kit. You won't want to miss it!

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment