Thursday, May 16, 2024

Trusty Tools Card Class Sneak Peek

Happy Thursday, friends!
 
I've recently shared that I am still working towards my goal of earning the Stampin' Up! incentive trip this year. In an effort to do that, I will be offering several bonus card classes over the next few months that include exclusive Sale-a-bration products. 
 
This Trusty Tools Card Class is the first of those, and each class kit will include a half package of the Trusty Toolbox Designer Series Paper from Sale-a-bration! Here's a peek at the cards:
 

I've also done a short sneak peek video, showing the full cards and everything that's included in the class. You can view that video here:
 

To register for this class, click here.
 
The deadline to register is May 28, but registration may close earlier if this class sells out.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
 
Happy Stamping!
Rachel
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment