Thursday, May 30, 2024

#TGIFC474: So Lucky to Know You

This week's challenge at TGIF Challenges is an inspiration challenge.
 

I've used the Country Flowers Bundle to create my card.
 


I'll be honest, this card took awhile to make! I stamped the flower image around the border of my cardstock, and then colored. I used my Light Pool Party Stampin' Blends Marker to create an outline around all of the flowers. This creates a kind of shadow and really makes the flowers pop!
 


Here is a full list of products used on the card:
Stamps: Country Flowers
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends Markers: Berry Burst, Calypso Coral, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Thick Basic White, Basic White, Pool Party
Embellishments: Iridescent Foil Gems
Tools: Unbounded Love Dies, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal+, Stampin' Dimensionals
 

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

2 comments: