Wednesday, May 22, 2024

#TGIFC473: Sending a Big Hug

I have the most adorable card to share with you today! I'm playing along with the TGIF Challenges inspiration challenge this week, and I used the super cute Hearts & Hugs Bundle for my card.
 

 

Now I love doing pretty watercolor backgrounds, but check out this new Full of Life Designer Series Paper - the paper does all of the work for you! There are so many bright colors and fun patterns in this paper. It's one of my current favorites.
 


The other product I've used on this card that I think you will love is the Spotlight on Nature Dies. These are a new staple in my craft room! 
 


Here is a full list of products used on this card:
Stamps: Hearts & Hugs
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends Markers: Gray Granite, Crumb Cake, Petal Pink
Paper: Thick Basic White, Basic White, Full of Life Designer Series Paper
Embellishments: Baker's Twine Essentials Pack, Adhesive Backed Shiny Sequins
Tools: Hearts & Hugs Dies, Spotlight on Nature Dies, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal+, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
 

I hope you enjoyed this card, and discovered some new products to add to your wish list! Click here to shop or here to add these products to your starter kit.

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment