Tuesday, January 2, 2024

#TGIFC453: You Make My Heart Buzz

Happy New Year! My first card of 2024 was inspired by the challenge at TGIF Challenges this week.
 

I used the new Perennial Postage Dies and products from the Bee Mine Suite Collection for my cute square card.
 

I even remembered to stamp and decorate the inside!
 

The Pool Party ribbon is a Sale-a-bration item that is free with a $50 purchase starting on Thursday! It's a crinkled ribbon, and so pretty. I just love Pool Party, don't you?
 

Here is a full list of products used on this card:
Stamps: Bee My Valentine
Ink: Memento Black, Petal Pink
Paper: Sweet Sorbet, Basic White, Petal Pink, Bee Mine Designer Series Paper
Embellishments: Adhesive-Backed Hearts & Flowers, Pool Party 5/8" Crinkle Ribbon
Tools: 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Bee Builder Punch, Perennial Postage Dies, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal+, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment