Friday, January 19, 2024

#GDP428: Love You More

Today's card is inspired by the CASE the Designer challenge at Global Design Project this week.


I had many, many things out on my craft counter, and I think I used most of them on this card! It's a mix of lots of products, and it turned into a really fun card.
 


Here is a full list of everything used on this card:
Stamps: Heartfelt Hellos, Bee My Valentine
Ink: Berry Burst, Pool Party
Paper: Thick Basic White, Basic White, Pool Party, More Dazzle Specialty Paper, Just Kiddin' Designer Series Paper
Embellishments: Pool Party 5/8" Crinkle Ribbon, Iridescent Rhinestones, Adhesive-Backed Lightning & Stars
Tools: Heartfelt Hexagon Punch, Basics 3D Embossing Folders, Bright Skies Dies, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal+, Stampin' Dimensionals
 

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment