Monday, August 19, 2019

Waterfront Beach Card

The inspiration for today's card comes from June's Paper Pumpkin kit. I will admit I haven't put mine together yet, but I love the beach theme and the color combination! I used that as my inspiration for this card.




I thought that the High Seas 3D Embossing Folder was a perfect fit for this beachy card, and I finally figured out the correct sandwich in my die-cutting machine for the new embossing folders. Thank you, YouTube! The new style of folders is slightly thinner than the old Sizzix ones, so you need to use the new blue 3D Embossing Folder Plate with them. I am using my Big Shot, so my sandwich was the regular platform on the bottom, then the embossing folder, then the blue embossing plate.


Easy! When I tried using a 3D folder a few weeks ago, I must have tried every other possible way except for that one. Oh well, now I know, and you do too!




Here's a close up of the embossing. I can think of a few other stamp sets that this would work great with!




Stamps: Waterfront
Ink: Sahara Sand, Early Espresso, Granny Apple Green, Bermuda Bay
Paper: Sahara Sand, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Embellishments: Linen Thread
Tools: High Seas 3D EF, Rectangle Stitched Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies, Die Cutting Machine
Adhesives: SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment