Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Back to School Dino Treats

I am sending two kiddos to school this year - 2nd grade and kindergarten - and of course I had to make some little gifts for the teachers.




The cakes are Little Debbie birthday cakes. Last year, they had some Back to School cakes, but I didn't see any, so we went with these since they had primary colors. It reminded me of school, anyway. I pulled from the colors of the sprinkles and used Pacific Point, Real Red, Call Me Clover, and Daffodil Delight as my color palette.




I put each treat in a 6 x 8" Cello Bag, folded it in half, and taped to hold it. Then I wrapped a band of 1 1/2 x 6" DSP from the Brights stack around the treat, and stapled it to hold it. When I've done treats like this before, other adhesives just don't hold up, but a good ol' staple will! I think the dinosaurs will put a smile on everyone's face, and that's a great way to start the school year!




Stamps: Dino Days
Ink: Call Me Clover, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Real Red
Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Brights 6 x 6" DSP
Embellishments: Call Me Clover 1/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, 6 x 8" Cello Bags
Tools: Dino Dies, Die Cutting Machine, Starburst Punch, 2" Circle Punch
Adhesives: SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Tape, Stapler


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment