Thursday, August 29, 2019

To a Wild Rose Card

Today's card was one of the cards we made at my card class last weekend. It was CASEd from our demonstrator magazine, Stampin' Success. In the magazine, there were three versions of the card - one each for the beginner, casual, and avid crafter. I kind of mixed the three together, and one of the ladies at class dubbed it avid plus, haha! It was not the simplest card (I usually try to keep my card class cards pretty simple), but they all loved it.




We used the Stamparatus to line up the three flower images. This is a three step stamp - you get the shading and coloring without having to actually color! But it can be a pain to line up the stamps, especially if you are making more than one card. So I lined everything up on the Stamparatus ahead of time, and it worked perfectly. Until my Daffodil Delight ink pad ran out of ink, that is. I always advise my customers to purchase the ink refill with their ink pads, but do I follow my own advice? No. I always think - I could use that $3.75 and buy a stamp set instead! Because we all know a stamp set is the same price as an ink refill...




One of my favorite things on this card is the Petal Pink Organdy Striped Ribbon. Have you used it yet? I hadn't, and I really like it! Thanks for stopping by today - stay tuned for some brand new Holiday Catalog projects next week!





Stamps: To a Wild Rose
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede, Garden Green, Granny Apple Green
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Petal Pink
Embellishments: Petal Pink 5/8" Organdy Striped Ribbon, Iridescent Sequins, White Baker's Twine
Tools: Wild Rose Dies, Die Cutting Machine, Stamparatus, Triple Banner Punch
Adhesives: SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment