Monday, August 12, 2019

#GDP202: Woven Threads Card

It's time to design for my monthly card class, and I love a good sketch to get me started! The Global Design Project has a sketch challenge this week, so I decided to play along.


I used the Woven Threads DSP and sequins, and Itty Bitty Greetings seemed perfect for adding a small sentiment. Those who attend my class will have the option of switching out the sentiment and the DSP to make the card their own.




Those Woven Threads Sequins are just so pretty!




I hope you like my card, and there is plenty of time left if you'd like to play along with the challenge too!




Stamps: Itty Bitty Greetings
Ink: Terracotta Tile
Paper: Whisper White, Terracotta Tile, Woven Threads DSP
Embellishments: Terracotta Tile Scalloped Linen Ribbon, White Baker's Twine, Woven Threads Sequins
Adhesives: SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment