Tuesday, February 6, 2018

#TGIFC145: Magical Day

Happy Tuesday! If I'm being honest, Tuesday is usually the worst day of my week. I actually love Mondays and am so productive... I wish that would carry into my Tuesdays. Oh well, that's not why you're here, is it?


I am participating in the TGIF Challenge again this week, and this time it is a color challenge.




These colors are obviously girly, so I chose to use one of my favorite suites in the Occasions Catalog, the Myths & Magic Suite, and make a birthday card for one of my nieces.




It doesn't show well in the picture, but I used Wink of Stella on the unicorn to add a little sparkle. The pink background behind the unicorn was done using my light Pink Pirouette Stampin' Blend marker. And I couldn't stop without finishing the inside of the card.




The greeting is from the Perennial Birthday stamp set - a beautiful set that will stretch much farther than the kit it coordinates with!


I hope you enjoyed my card, and make sure to stop by and check out the other designs using these colors on the TGIF Challenges page.


Stamps: Magical Day, Perennial Birthday
Ink: Blushing Bride, Powder Pink, Sweet Sugarplum, Basic Black
Paper: Blushing Bride, Sweet Sugarplum, Whisper White
Accessories & Tools: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Circles Framelits, Big Shot, Triple Banner Punch, Wink of Stella, Light Pink Pirouette Stampin' Blend, Metallics Sequin Assortment, Glitter Enamel Shapes, Silver Metallic Thread


Happy Stamping!
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment