Friday, February 2, 2018

Christmas Cards: January

You've probably heard me say before that I love to send Christmas cards. And I love to make them. Every year, I try to work ahead, but they always get out later than I want because I have SO many to make. So this year, I decided to make 15 every month, and this way I will be ready to mail my cards by the beginning of December. I plan to share each month's cards with you here to hold myself accountable, and because it's fun to share!


Now I'm not going to lie, when my youngest was born 2 years ago, I got a little bit behind on my Paper Pumpkin kits. But the kits are awesome every month, so of course I will keep getting them! One of my other goals for this year though, is to make up the stack of kits that is sitting on my shelf. I decided to kill two birds with one stone, and make up an old kit that I happened to have two of - making 16 Christmas cards and exceeding my goal of 15 cards each month!





Unfortunately, you can't get this kit anymore. The Christmas card kits are super popular, and refills usually sell out very quickly. You can, however, subscribe to Paper Pumpkin now, and not miss out on any more kits! Stampin' Up! created a quick video to show the kits from the past year, and I loved them all. Now I just need to put them all together...




Right now is a great time to purchase a prepaid subscription - with our 3, 6, or 12-month subscriptions, you also earn free Sale-a-bration items! I always purchase a 12-month subscription during this time of year, up my order to $250, and cash in on the extra $25 of hostess rewards that are also available during Sale-a-bration. I just placed that order today, so I'll be doing a live video in my Facebook group sometime next week to share what I got and give you all the details.


Have a great weekend, and happy stamping!
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment