Tuesday, February 27, 2018

February 2018 Paper Pumpkin: Wildflower Wishes

It has been a loooong time since I've shared a Paper Pumpkin kit with you, and that's because I got very behind on putting them together after my second son was born. He's 2 now, and I have another one on the way, so it's about time I start to catch up, right?!


It is one of my goals this year to clean up my craft space, and part of that is putting together all of those old Paper Pumpkin kits. Plus putting together the new ones! This month's kit was absolutely beautiful, and I think the cards are even more stunning in person than they are in pictures. The only change I made was to omit the stamped vellum banner on the cards, because I liked how they looked without it. Take a look!






I created a bunch of alternate cards to use up the extras from the kit. I didn't use any of the flower stickers on the envelopes, so I had quite a few for more cards! I only added a few extra supplies - a package of Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes, and an Aquapainter. Enjoy the barrage of pictures, and find some inspiration to use up everything in your kit! *I still have some pieces left in mine.*












Next month's Paper Pumpkin is going to be a special 5-year anniversary kit. It will come with an extra free gift, valued at $6-8. If you'd like to try it, make sure you subscribe by March 10. You can do that here, or purchase a prepaid subscription in 1, 3, 6, or 12-month increments.


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment