Friday, January 19, 2018

#GDP121: You Are One of a Kind, Valentine

It has been awhile since I've been so excited about a project. But this one I love! The Global Design Project's color challenge got me started. I have followed this group for awhile, but this is my first time participating in one of their challenges. Isn't this combination of colors fun?




My daughter is in kindergarten this year, and I've literally been waiting all year to design valentines for her class. She informed me that she wanted to make her own, but I think I've changed her mind. Here is the girl version:






3D projects aren't usually my thing, but I can't get over how well this one turned out! I'm excited to work off of this and design the boy version next. Stay tuned!


Stamps: Magical Day, Labeler Alphabet
Ink: Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Peekaboo Peach, Sweet Sugarplum
Paper: Sweet Sugarplum, Whisper White, Myths & Magic Specialty DSP
Accessories & Tools: Wink of Stella, Peekaboo Peach Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon, Shimmer Ribbon Pack (SAB), Blender Pens, Iridescent Sequin Assortment, Lots to Love Box Framelits Dies, Sweet & Sassy Framelits Dies, Magical Mates Framelits Dies, Big Shot


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment