Friday, January 12, 2018

Sweet Soiree Memories & More Baby Card

Happy Friday! I almost didn't get a second blog post up this week because I have been feeling absolutely terrible since Tuesday. I thought the first trimester sickness was over with, but apparently this is going to be a whole pregnancy thing. The good news is that I'm feeling better today, for now. And it's Friday! We usually go out to dinner on Fridays, so I always look forward to it because I don't have to cook. Don't get me wrong, I love to cook, but not so much when I'm feeling nauseous. The less meals I have to cook these days, the better!


Enough about me. My sister had a beautiful baby girl on Sunday, and I wanted to make a special card to congratulate her. It sadly hasn't been put in the mail yet, but soon!





I used the Sweet Soiree Memories & More card pack that you can get for FREE from the Sale-a-bration Catalog. I love the colors and florals in this suite - so springy and pretty! These cards can be used for memory keeping, but I think they make great cards too. And I love them with the Wood Textures DSP Stack! I will be using most of mine this way, I think.


Time to get back to catching up on household chores from the week. Have a great weekend!


Stamps: Layering Love, Petal Palette
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Wood Textures DSP Stack
Accessories & Tools: Sweet Soiree Memories & More Cards (SAB), Whisper White 1/4" Organza Ribbon, Rhinestones, Sweet Soiree Embellishment Kit


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment