Friday, January 22, 2016

Party Wishes Gift Set

I haven't had a lot of time to create lately, but when I took some time last week to put together a little gift for my sister-in-law's birthday, I came up with this cute little gift bag and matching card. It turned out to be one of my favorite things that I've created in a long time!




The products I used come from the It's My Party product suite in the Occasions Catalog. One of my favorite things in this catalog is the It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack. It's a 12 x 12 stack of paper, and the patterns and colors are just perfect for birthdays! I am also really loving the color combination of Basic Black, Whisper White and Melon Mambo lately. You can check out another recent card in this color combo here.

Next time you need a birthday card or gift bag, consider the It's My Party suite of products. You won't be disappointed!

Stamps: Party Wishes
Ink: Melon Mambo
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper, It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack
Accessories & Tools: Gift Bag Punch Board, Mini Metallic Clothespins, Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies, Big Shot, Baker's Twine Combo Pack, Triple Banner Punch, It's My Party Designer Washi Tape

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment