Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Tin of Cards Birthday

One of my New Year's resolutions is to get birthday and anniversary cards sent out on time, so they actually reach the person on or before their special day. One of my dear friends has a birthday on January 4. Did I have her card sent? No. It wasn't even made. So far I am failing miserably at my resolution. Sorry, Michelle! Your card is going in the mail today! I will have to keep working at this resolution...

I thought I would share the card with you today. It features the Tin of Cards stamp set from the Annual Catalog, as well as a few new products. Enjoy!


Stamps: Tin of Cards
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Melon Mambo
Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, It's My Party DSP Stack
Accessories & Tools: Botanical Garden Jewels

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment