Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Sunburst Hooray Card

Earlier this month, I participated in Online Stampin' Bingo, put on by Erica Cerwin. As part of the fee, I received supplies for several make and take projects. The card I'm sharing with you today was one of them. I used a different stamp than Erica did, but besides that the design is hers. I think this will be a great card to send to my new team member!


Stamps: Perfect Pairings (SAB)
Ink: Basic Gray
Paper: Island Indigo, Whisper White, Vellum, Perfectly Artistic DSP (SAB), Silver Glimmer Paper
Accessories & Tools: uni-ball Signo Gel Pen, Sunburst Thinlits Die, Stars Framelits, Big Shot

Don't forget that the Perfectly Artistic paper featured on this card is only around until February 15! If you want it, make sure to place your $50 order and get it for free!

Only a few days left to RSVP for my Hello Life: Lots of Cards class to go! $32 gets you the supplies to make 20 cards, including a set of Whisper White notecards and envelopes and one sheet of Stampin' Dimensionals. Contact me by February 1 if you want to sign up.


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment