Monday, March 9, 2015

Super Simple Washi Tape Card

Today's card is one that we did at my Stamp-a-Stack on Saturday. I CASEd the idea from my upline, and it is SO simple! You could really use any design of washi tape and any greeting. I think I will be using this layout again!


Stamps: Four You
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding
Accessories & Tools: Sweet Sadie Washi Tape, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Big Shot, Extra Large Oval Punch

Tomorrow is your last day to sign up for this month's Paper Pumpkin kit. There was a preview at Stampin' Up!'s Leadership Conference. I didn't go, but I've heard that this month's kit makes cards and the ink spot is Basic Black. Card kits are always great, so don't miss out! The 3-month prepaid subscription is still on sale through March 31, plus you can pick a free Sale-a-bration item! It's a great time to try Paper Pumpkin if you've been thinking about it!


Stamps in the Mail: Painted Petals will only be offered for one more week. Make sure to get your order in by March 15!



Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment