Friday, March 20, 2015

March 2015 Paper Pumpkin: Sew You

This month's Paper Pumpkin kit was really enjoyable for me. It involved a little sewing, which took me back to all of the stitching projects I did as a young girl. My mom taught me how to canvas-stitch, and my aunt taught me cross-stitch, and I made many little crafts using those skills.

First things first. The stamp set in this month's kit was amazing - again! Lots of great greetings for a variety of occasions.

 
The kit has enough supplies for 9 cards with envelopes. The best part - you get to choose what kind of cards you need! I was in need of a few invitations for my online opportunity night, and then I made a birthday and thank you - occasions I am always needing cards for.
 



 
If you received this kit, and you don't like to sew, or don't want to spend the time doing it, come back next week. I'll be sharing some other ideas for using the contents of this kit, and not all of them include sewing!
 
Missed this kit because you aren't a subscriber yet? What are you waiting for? Join today or purchase a prepaid subscription so you don't miss next month's kit!
 
Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment