Monday, March 2, 2015

Owl Builder Punch Nametags

A month or so ago, a dear friend approached me and asked if I would help her create nametags for her sister's baby shower. How fun! The color scheme was pink and red, and the theme was owls. I immediately went to the Stacked With Love paper stack because I love the combination of pinks and reds in that paper. And how can you go wrong with hearts for a baby?!? We worked together to put them together, and the result was adorable!






I loved doing a non-card project, and doing it with such a good friend made it even better! Here are the supplies we used:

Paper: Stacked With Love DSP Stack, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand, Crisp Cantaloupe, Real Red, Basic Black
Accessories & Tools: Owl Builder Punch, Starburst Framelits

Have a great Monday, and don't forget to join my latest Stamps in the Mail class, Painted Petals edition!


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment